The Saudi ORL Society is delighted to welcome all our international speakers for our 24th SORL Makkah Conference. We will be creating again another milestone in our vocation, thus we are very much grateful for giving us your bracing support in this undertaking.
For all interested speakers, kindly submit your abstract/abstracts not later than August 13, 2017.
The conference does not handle any visa’s issue for the international delegate. However, you can apply for Umrah visa and attend the conference if you like under no responsibility from society. You may find these information useful:
When can Muslims perform Umrah?
Umrah may be performed at any time of the year.
They can apply for Umrah Visa?
They should apply for Umrah visa through an approved Umrah travel agent.
* For more information about the approved Umrah Travel Agents: please visit www.hajinformation.com
UMRAH VISA REQUIREMENTS:
- A completed original Umrah visa application form. The statement written at the end of the application form must be carefully read and signed. (To obtain a visa application form by post, send a large, self-addressed envelope to your nearest Saudi Consulate.)
Note: If someone has a non-Muslim name, he or she should submit a certificate from a mosque or an Islamic center stating that the applicant is a Muslim.
- One recent passport size color photograph with a white background should be attached to the application form. The photograph must be a full-face view in which the visa applicant is facing the camera directly. Side or angled views are NOT accepted.
- Passports should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of submission of the application form.
- Confirmed and non-refundable airline ticket. Departure from Saudi Arabia should be within two weeks from the date of entry.
- Women and children should be accompanied by husband/father or a male relative (Mahram). Proof of relationship is required (a marriage certificate for a wife, a birth certificate for a child indicating the names of both parents). The Mahram must travel into and out of Saudi Arabia on the same flight as his wife and children.
Note: If a woman is 45 years old or older, she is allowed to go without a Mahram if she travels with an organized group or family and submits a notarized No Objection Certificate from her Mahram.
Note: If the applicant is not a national of the country he/she is applying from, a valid residency permit must be submitted with the application.
- A vaccination certificate against Meningococcal Meningitis should be attached. The certificate of vaccinations should have been issued not more than three years and not less than 10 days prior to entry to Saudi Arabia and it should be valid for three years. The vaccination certificate must be with the applicant on entry to Saudi Arabia.
VALIDITY OF UMRAH VISA:
Umrah visa is valid for 2 weeks only. Within these 2 weeks you should perform Umrah, making sure your departure from Saudi Arabia is within two weeks of the date of entry.
Note: The visa for Umrah in Ramadan cannot exceed the last day of Ramadan. You should leave Saudi Arabia by the end of Ramadan and cannot have Eid-ul-Fitr there.
DO THEY HAVE TO PAY FOR UMRAH VISAS?
The Umrah and Hajj visas are free but they will still have to pay for services they get in Saudi Arabia.
* For more information about the Companies and Establishments Offering Umrah Services: please visit (www.hajinformation.com)
* For more information for the pilgrims regarding traveling to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, please visit the Ministry of Hajj website www.hajinformation.com